HangZ 3020.100 Solo Hook-Self-locking holds 44lb.
H100 series hooks feature ‘squeeze to adjust’. The internal spring holds the three hardened steel balls firmly but gently to the perlon, cable or rod. The greater the load, the harder they lock. The balls do not damage the suspender surface, unlike some other types.
• Use two to hang a frame, each should be able to take the whole weight of the frame.
• Compatible with 2mm Twister perlon and steel cable suspenders and Twister rod.
• Self-locking hooks, squeeze to adjust. 28mm tall.
• Then three locking balls so not damage the surface finish of perlon, cable or rod.
• Die cast and machined metal, silver finish with moulded hi-grade black polymer adjuster.
Safe working load, based on our best judgement (untested): 20kg